Smart Streets London
11 May 2021 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Dave Orchard – Sales Director – Telensa
- Nathan Pierce - Head of Smart London Team & Programme Director of Sharing Cities, GLA
- Dean Windelborn- Chair LoLEG
- Graham Colclough – Partner – UrbanDNA
- Trevor Gibson - Smart City Leadership and Development Manager – Opportunity Peterborough
This event will discuss the role of IoT in council highways and roads services and what initiatives are underway to bring greater connectivity and intelligence to highway council assets. It will focus on what measures are being taken to use technology to decarbonise streets and move to smarter, more efficient ways of working.